In today’s tech-driven world, our lives revolve around laptops and mobile phones, keeping us constantly occupied. However, taking care of our little ones is an essential responsibility we cannot neglect. Fortunately, with the help of a Motorola baby monitor, you can ensure the safety and well-being of your babies while attending to your work.
The Motorola Monitor serves as a valuable tool in this regard, providing you with comprehensive insights into your baby’s health and activities. But to make the most of this device, it’s important to know how to reset your Motorola baby monitor.
Hence, we have curated this article to guide you through the process of resetting your Motorola baby monitor effortlessly, empowering you to handle it independently.
Let’s dive into the details process!
What is Motorola Baby Monitor???
A Motorola monitor is an amazing device that helps you monitor your kids from anywhere you want. Children should be kept under constant surveillance to not get hurt or harmed.
But we can’t always do that because of our busyness. We can even be aware of what our kids are doing or how they are, from the office or somewhere outside our home.
Babies need to be fed after a while. We can’t stay home for a long time for work, and a babysitter is kept to take care of the children. In many cases, they don’t want to care for the children like their own child. They often neglect their job.
Major types of Motorola Baby Monitors
- Audio Motorola monitor
- Video Motorola monitor
The audio baby monitor is used to hear the babies crying and also when we want to give the babies a comfort zone when they are sleeping.
A video monitor is used to mainly monitor the babies when they are awake.
Features of Motorola Monitor
Motorola monitor gives you every best feature possible, like-
- It gives you Full room coverage
- Motorola has a feature of room camera control
- Motorola monitor provides you impressive display
It also offers you Wireless technology. It also offers you some unique and special features like,
- Night vision
- Two cameras
- Wireless and 1000 feet range
- Split screen
When you need a Motorola Monitor
Are you worried about your baby all the time? Don’t worry, and the Motorola baby monitor will help you in this case.
It will help you to check your baby from another room from time to time without waking him up or disturbing him. It will help you monitor his breathing from another room.
Can’t you give proper attention to your baby because of your work life? Don’t worry…
Motorola monitor allows you to help you give your baby attention even while working.
How Motorola Baby Monitor Works
Don’t you know how Motorola baby monitor works? Don’t worry, and this description will let you know about its activity.
It has a camera unit and a parent unit. The camera unit will be set on the baby, who is being monitored.
The camera angle can be adjusted can be titled up-down, side to side. In-camera unit, there is a microphone system. You can hear your baby’s crying sound through the microphone. It will transmit the sounds to the speaker of the parent unit. Speaker’s voice can be received by the camera unit.
Are you worried about the sound quality? Then Motorola baby monitor will be your absolutely perfect choice.
In the parent unit, there is a speaker who helps the parents to speak to the baby.
How to Reset Motorola Baby Monitor
Step 1: How to connect
- First, disconnect the battery pack in the parent unit.
- Then you have to unplug both the parent and baby units from electrical power.
- Wait a minimum of 15 seconds before reconnecting them. Then, you have to wait one minute for the parent unit and the baby unit to synchronize.
Step 2: Resetting to be done
- Press and hold the reset button on the bottom of your monitor.
- First, you need to disconnect the baby unit from electrical power
- Now, press the reset button once on the parent’s unit.
- The power cord must be connected.
- You need to keep holding the reset button till the green LED, which is on the front, long flashes and turns off.
After resetting, you need to check the camera angle if it is in a perfect position or not to get the best view of the room and baby by the device.
Step 3: Pairing
After connecting, you need to pair the parent unit with the camera unit. The process is given below for your better understanding:
- Press the ‘m‘ button, and the menu bar will pop up.
- Then, keep pressing the left or right button until the camera is highlighted.
- To select add, you need to press the up or down arrow, then press the ‘zero’ button to confirm,
Then, the camera will pop up.
- Keep pressing the plus up or minus down button to select the desired camera and press the ‘O’ button to start a search for the camera unit.
- At last, press and hold the pair button on the back of the baby unit until the parent unit finds the camera beeping and pairing ok appears on the screen. Only then the video from the camera will appear.
- You need to have a strong Wi-Fi connection or the device’s own network system to get the video unit’s activity from the parent unit.
Things you need to know
- Make sure your device’s battery is fully charged or not.
- The camera angle should be focused on the baby.
- If the device is Wi-Fi connected, make sure it should be properly connected.
- Make sure the microphone is perfectly working or not so that you can hear your baby’s sound properly.
In this advanced world of technology, we are so focused on our work we do not have enough time to observe our children.
We need technological advancement to keep pace with the times, whether at home or work. We have to keep an eye on our kids all the time. It was not possible before.
But now, you can be blessed by the Motorola Baby monitor. It offers you enough advantage to keep your eye on your baby while you are working household work and even when you are working from your office.
It will be easier for you to use Motorola baby Monitor as per the instruction given above. By following these instructions of how to reset Motorola baby monitor, you can easily get rid of other functional/operational complexity.
Emma, the founder of The Info Book, started with a passion for Sports Blogging in 2013. He has continued his passion for Blogging and desire to improve his skills and wanted to share his journey and helpful knowledge with other like-minded individuals.
He launched The Info Book as an outlet for those interested in learning more about Sports in hopes they can take what they learn and apply it for themselves!